Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 5 - Master loco?

This morning Dao-yi taught me a few more steps. My body is doing good, almost back to normal. I join in the kicking drills. But I skip the standing long jump and jumping while bringing the knees to the chest. Later, Master tells me to join in the routine with the younger boys. But I am not up to speed, and have to bow out before we are finished. 
 
I did not realize I was almost finished with the routine. This afternoon only one older boy was present and he taught me the rest of the routine. We were not clear about the final step, so Master showed us, but he changed it from what the boy was doing. So the boy gave me the sign that the Master was loco en la cabeza, twirling his finger near his head. 
 
Other boys came, but the Master had gone. I practiced a few more times, videoed myself so as not to forget overnight, and after the other boys left at 4 pm, so did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment