Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 2 - Where's Master Si?

I went to bed at 7 pm last night. Really knackered, under the weather. Up at 5:45 when the wake-up call sounds from the adjacent school. My body aches but not too badly. Did an hour of yoga before arriving at the temple.
Morning session: after the ten laps around the pagoda, I practice the steps I learned yesterday. I am getting more fluid in my movement, but I need something new today. 
 
Music streams into the pavillion. It is easy listening. My mind hears „Blue Eyes.“The morning session finishes about 10:30. Another group of youngsters came to our pavillion and was filmed by CCTV. They filmed me, too. In the next days I will be the subject of many a Chinese tourist’s photo.

During the afternoon I learn a few more steps of my routine. From Dao-yi. But where is the master?

No comments:

Post a Comment